XONIK Technologies is looking for experienced Android/ iOS/ Hybrid App Developer to join our growing app team. Ideal candidate should have 2 – 3 years of experience in mobile app development.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company; and enjoy the freedom to innovate and create in the best possible way.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Cross-platform mobile app developers who have developed mobile apps with a familiarity of Ionic /Flutter /React
- Develop and Manage Mobile Application in Hybrid – Android / iOS Platform
- Mobile app architecture planning
- Mobile app design and optimisation, able to provide a solution to improve mobile app quality, understand emerging technologies, standards and best practices to bring mobile app product to the next level
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency
- Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
- Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Expertise in optimising the app for performance
- Experience using agile principles and methodologies
- Deep understanding of the mobile landscape and behaviour patterns is mandatory
- Programming duties for an interactive App development in iOS/Android/ Hybrid Platform.
- Work closely with the Team to design & development of the app
- Create wireframes and other documentation
- Learn new programming tricks.
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Cordova Framework Experience.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- Experience in Hybrid framework for Android and IOS.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
- Good knowledge of the SQLite database and the Google Play Services like Push Notifications
- Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance including design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Android Development – Excellent working knowledge of Eclipse/Android Studio and Java embedded systems development using Java.
- IOS Development – Excellent working knowledge of Xcode and Instruments, Objective C, Cocoa Framework, Push Notifications, In-App Purchase. (Added advantage)
- Hybrid Development – PhoneGap and/or similar development platforms/tools (Added advantage)
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of hands on experience
- Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of benchmarking and optimisation
- Security mindedness in development practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features
- Ability to work independently in small teams
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.