Responsibilities and Duties:
• Discover & create solutions for complex challenges while addressing both user & business needs
• Create effective, intuitive UX/UI and visual designs for web and mobile applications (iOS and Android)
• Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Build & maintain a Design System to ensure consistency across multiple platforms.
• Design Interactions with intent & demonstrate effectiveness of your designs at different levels of fidelity.
• Create the page design strategy around Product Pages, Landing Pages and other aspects of the product that bring users on-board.
• Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
• Understanding of contemporary user experience planning interaction design and visual design
• Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
• Experience with user interface design patterns
• Strong understanding of mobile platforms
• Experience in developing intricate detailed icons to be used throughout the web and mobile apps.
• Experience in designing for mobile and web – good understanding of Material Design (for Android) and iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
• Design degree or other related field from premier institutes
• Experience in designing complex and large B2B dashboards.
• 1-3 years of experience in user-centered design fields: UX Design, Product Design, Interaction Design.
• Portfolio to showcase your past work (professional or personal).
• Hands on Experience on Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or Adobe XD or any other similar tool or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
• Be able to establish and maintain visual design and copy-writing guidelines.
• Proficiency with Design tools, and an obsession with pixel-perfect detailing
• Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
• Ability to work with existing design systems and style language.
• Clear understanding of design thinking principles & heuristics, aesthetic sensibility & visual design prowess.
• Up-to-date knowledge of web and mobile design & interface guidelines.
• Experience with visual & interaction design tools for the web/apps.
• Ability to create functional & interactive prototypes (Framer, Principle).
• Ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate efficiently with a small team.
• Understand & work with the capabilities & limitations of different platforms.
• Basic understanding of mobile/web technologies like HTML/CSS to collaborate & communicate more effectively with Engineers.
• Bachelor’s (Required)